[iTunes] (no subject)

COCCORP at aol.com COCCORP at aol.com
Sat Sep 15 16:20:45 PDT 2007

In a message dated 8/25/2007 10:51:11 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mscott4 at mac.com writes:

I am  pretty sure that itunes for windows requires XP to  run.

Hi,

As one of our listers suggested, the current download of iTunes for PCs can
only work with Windows 2k and up...

As typical, the older versions that COULD work with Windows ME are as hard
to find as Bin Laden...!!  Go to VersionTracker.com to find the NAME of the
version that could work with Windows ME, but it will be tough to find the
download, I think...

In fact, LET ME CHECK and see if perhaps I have it somewhere... I only  last
year upgraded my work laptop from 98SE to 2000, so it MIGHT have an old
iTunes installer still on it somewhere..

Craig W.
Houston, TX