[iTunes] podcasts not syncing

Becca Price becca_price at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 05:19:02 PDT 2007

--- Michael Prete <michaelprete at cox.net> wrote:

> Well, in the States, the latest version of iTunes is 7.4.2, I
> just
> downloaded it today. After downloading it, I went to the
> iTunes store,
> clicked on "Podcasts" and entered "Point of Inquiry" into the
> search
> box. In the United States store, there are no podcasts listed
> under
> "Point of Inquiry".
>
> Are you in some other country with different selections in the
> iTunes store?
> --

no, I'm in the STates. The website for Point of Inquiry is
http://www.pointofinquiry.org/ - and I found it by entering the
name in the Title field of the Podcasts search area of iTunes
store. Finding it wasn't the issue.

I did - sort of - resolve the issue. I diconnected my iPod, shut
down iTunes, restarted it, reconnected my iPod, and now it seems
to work just fine. just another one of life's little mysteries,
I guess.

-becca

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape." Death, "The Hogfather" - Terry Pratchett