[iTunes] Cannot find Burner or software?????

John Erdman jperdman at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 28 07:04:35 PDT 2007

Yes. When I go the iTunes7 preference-> Advanced -> burn tab,  the
same stock Combo drive shows up in the window as appears in the
System Profiler under ATA drives.

But when looking for this info I noticed the "Disk Burning" selection
under hardware in the profiler.

When I select that hardware for some reason this message shows up in
the hardware description window. ".No burning device was found. If
you are using an external device please make sure that it is
connected and powered properly."

I've never looked at the Disk Burning item before so I don't know if
this is new. But I have burned plenty of disks before. What gives?

TKS
John