[iTunes] Cannot find Burner or software?????

John Erdman jperdman at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 28 07:34:35 PDT 2007

Whoa.  Bessy.  You're certainly the bearer of glad tidings, eh? <grin>

That's exactly what I found.  When I try to burn from a burn folder
in Finder I get an error message that the disc drive is not supported.

Good thing I bought AppleCare when I picked this model out. Guess I
need to get on the horn to them.

Thanks for your guidance.

John