[iTunes] iTunes miniplayer Double-click behavior

John Pariseau simplymail at ururk.com
Sat Apr 5 13:26:39 PDT 2008

Running 10.5.2, latest version of iTunes, two different MacBook Pros.
A logitech mouse on one computer, a MS mouse on the other.

I'm having a weird double-click issue.

If I have iTunes collapsed into the mini player, and click on any of
the buttons (left, right, pause/play), I get a double click. This
happens on two machines, and will do this with a mouse or trackpad
button. This does NOT happen if I use the trackpad to make the click.
Nor if I use the keybord.

Any ideas? Changing the double-click speed does not help. I haven't
googled it yet.

Thanks!

John