[iTunes] AppleTV/iTunes streaming

Gene Wieber gwieber at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 23 08:45:26 PDT 2008

On Apr 23, 2008, at 2:42 AM, Michael Prete wrote:

> On Apr 22, 2008, at 11:23 AM, Gene Wieber wrote:
>
>> Some of the downloads from the Apple store stream to my AppleTV;
>> others I get the message that AppleTV is not authorized to play a
>> particular selection. According to Apple support, anything bought
>> at the iTunes store can be played on five authorized computers,
>> iPod, iPhone, or Apple TV. What am I missing here?
>
> Did you authorize AppleTV for your iTunes account?

> Michael Prete

Where would one do this? in iTunes>Store>Authorize computer, I can
only authorize a computer (I only have one). No mention is made of
AppleTV. In iTunes>Preferences>AppleTV, my iTunes sees the AppleTV,
but there is no authorization choice. Working with AppleTv, I see no
authorization choice in its menu. I'm at a loss here. Gene