[iTunes] playing tv shows

Becca becca_price at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 26 17:54:44 PDT 2008

I've just found out that the old Cosmos series is available from iTunes at a very reasonable price - $25 for the whole series of 13 - but I'd hate to just be able to play them on my little nano. Can one burn tv shows like that to a DVD (assuming that you have a dvd burner on the computer and use dvd discs, I know) and then play the home-burned discs on a commercial dvd player? They really wouldn't be very useful to me otherwise.

thanks,

Becca