[iTunes] applescripts /Was iPod woes, now it's iTunes woes

Becca becca_price at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 9 07:56:39 PST 2008

--- Ken Stevens <kestevens at mac.com> wrote:

> On my system the "Make Bookmarkable" script copies each file
> and
> replaces m4a suffix with m4b.  It then reimports them into
> iTunes and
> puts
> the original m4a files in the trash.  The books then show up
> under the
> Audio Books section.

I wish this script was available for Windows systems. I'm
regularly getting mp3 cds with 70+ files these days, and it's
just not worth the effort to manually make these changes. I sort
my play lists by putting an "A" at the beginning of my audiobook
playlist names, and an "M" for my music playlists. it's a
kludge, but it works.

-becca

"In a text based environment,
 there's nothing *but* semantics"