[iTunes] applescript

Ken Stevens kestevens at mac.com
Sat Feb 9 15:38:52 PST 2008

I don't know what Protected AAC means.  I have never seen it.  I think
he is wrong I just ripped a audio book track from a CD
and manually changed the suffix to m4b.  I then needed to take it out
of my iTunes library and import it.  Its listed under Audio Books
and the bookmarking feature works.  I did upgrade to version 2.2 of
Make Bookmarkable and eliminated the "timed out" error.

I think your files must be in your music folder.  Try dragging the
files back into iTunes.