[iTunes] Podcast error?

Becca becca_price at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 1 06:58:25 PDT 2008

Thanks, Jeff - I'll uncheck "allow simultaneous downloads" when I next get a download page. and you're right, it probably was a bandwidth issue - one of the biggest complaints I have about our satellite connection.

I normally download over night, because there is lower usage on our satellite connection, but I've been out of town for 5 days, and just didn't think about having a week's worth of podcasts downloaded all at once when I connected my iPod to recharge it.

-becca

Becca: if you are using satellite highspeed, I have found