[iTunes] more problems with iTunes

Ken Stevens kestevens at mac.com
Fri Jul 4 09:23:41 PDT 2008

Hi Becca:

Your music/books should not have disappeared.  Do a search on a title
that should be
there.  Maybe you have another Music folder with all those files.  If
that is the case there
maybe an iTunes Library.xml file there.  Itunes can access music/books/
podcasts from
multiple locations on your hard drive.  For example I have my podcasts
on a separate
drive because I don't back them up, it takes too much space on my
backup drive.

Look around on your hard drive, I am sure everything is there.  There
is nothing a
freeze in itunes or XP could do to erase those files.

Ken