[iTunes] iTunes: podcasts problem

Ken Stevens kestevens at mac.com
Sun Jul 6 16:48:46 PDT 2008

Becca's problem is not with her file system.  Occasionally computer
files do get corrupted, maybe iTunes, maybe the internet, maybe the
computer itself.  This is the reason iTunes provides a iTunes
Library.xml
file. I have had the experience of corrupting a library file and its no
fun to rebuild it.  I did the same thing Becca did and over wrote
the .xml
file.  When you are looking at a blank library immediately import the
.xml file.  Failing that, the only solution for file corruption or a
failed hard
drive it's back up, back up, back up.

Ken Stevens