[iTunes] My iPod won't sync!

Ken Stevens kestevens at mac.com
Wed Jun 25 16:19:02 PDT 2008

Hi Becca:

I don't know what is going on with syncing the iPods but you may be
able to rescue your playlists.
In your iTunes Music Folder you should have a file called iTunes
Library.xml.  You can import this file
into your new iTunes.  If you deleted this file check your backup if
you have one.  Importing this file
should restore all playlists.

In regards to syncing the iPod, you may have a bad USB port on your
PC.  Have you tried with a
different USB port?

Ken