[iTunes] problem fixed - sort of

Becca becca_price at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 27 16:09:26 PDT 2008

jpg.

after *hours* on the phone with Apple's support people, we determined that the problem is that a song we downloaded (and put on all our iPods) was somehow corrupted. In addition to needing to re-install iTunes, we had to delete the song, and do a full restore on all our iPods. what a pain! I mostly remembered what I had on my iPod, but I'm telling the kids to make a list of everything they've got on theirs before we do the restore. Now everything syncs up just fine.

Our internet connection is via satellite, and sometimes downloads are... problematic.

thanks for your care and interest, Ken!

-Becca