[iTunes] Podcast error?

Ken Stevens kestevens at mac.com
Mon Jun 30 19:48:09 PDT 2008

Becca -

I think it may be caused by your Hughes Satellite connection.  Go back
and right click on one of the
little exclamation points and select "update podcast" from the popup
menu.  Hopefully it will now
download.  If a podcast server doesn't respond in a timely manner
iTunes will assume it is an error.
Your connection can cause iTunes to think there's a problem.  Let me
know if it works.

Ken