[iTunes] music videos on the new iPod Nano

Becca becca_price at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 2 07:58:53 PST 2008

My daughter has a music video dvd that we'd like to download
onto her nano. I've never downloaded dvds before, and I have a
ton of questions.

first, how do I do it? add file to library? the dvd has separate
folders on it for video and for sound... do I add all the files?
how do I figure out what tracks have what name? The dvd insert
didn't come with a track list like cds do.

I'm sure there are other questions, but I don't know enough to
even formulate intelligent questions, so any guidance would be
helpful.

thanks!

-becca

"In a text based environment,