[iTunes] Smart Playlist to pull different music from a playlist

Wilson Ng wilsonng_gum at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 01:31:50 PDT 2008

I also remembered and iTunes smart radio playlist. If you do a google
search, you might be able to find an archived page of it. Haven't found the
original since it has been removed from the web site. But I do have a PDF
version of it that I saved. E-mail me personally you'd like a copy of the
PDF sent to your e-mail.

Here is another variation that expands on it:

http://sticktron.deviantart.com/art/Advanced-Playlists-for-iTunes-17666381

:-D   Wilson - Guam, U.S.A.

- - - P L E A S E   C U T   A L O N G   D O T T E D   L I N E - - -
You can bend my ear
We can talk all day
Just make sure I'm around
When you've finally got something to say.  -- TOAD THE WET SPROCKET