[iTunes] scheduling podcasts

Becca becca_price at yahoo.com
Fri May 9 06:38:29 PDT 2008

I'd like to schedule my podcasts to download at 3:00 am when I'm
sleeping... but I don't see any way to specify the time other
than scheduling the interval (hourly, daily, weekly). Other than
getting up at 3 to set it up, is there any way I can schedule
it?

my problem is, I have a lot of podcasts that I follow, but if
they download during the day, our ISP says I'm over-using our
connection, and invokes the fair use policy which drops us down
to dialup speed for 24 hours. (and no, we can't switch isps --
we live way out in the country and have a satellite connection)

thanks,

Becca

"But its at the edge where science is alive - the well-known is the corpse of science." - "frog" from a comment on the blog Pharyngula