[iTunes] my iPod is hosed

Ken Stevens kestevens at mac.com
Wed Nov 19 16:54:40 PST 2008

Hi Becca:

You probably need to take the iPod back to its factory settings.  This
will erase all the files on the
iPod but you should have them in iTunes and can restore them.

I don't know the version of the Software Updater on a PC but I found
this download for version 1.3

When you download and run this program it should give you the option
of restoring the iPod
to its factory settings.  After doing that your iPod should be as good
as new.

Ken