[iTunes] library location questions

list boy i.am.list.boy at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 09:12:40 PST 2008

OK.

Have a 2003 Aluminum Powerbook (1.5 GB RAM, 10.4.11)

I have designated iTunes to locate its Music folder location on an
external firewire drive that I connect to wirelessly at home.
But, as you know, when that drive is not mounted on the Powerbook,
iTunes will revert back to the default location in my local User folder.

Is there a way to
	a) warn me when iTunes has reverted to the default location
	b) somehow get iTunes to move everything back to the firewire drive
once its connected again? -- (would this be where I would do the
Consolidate Library maneuver?)