[iTunes] Problem docking iPod Classic since iTunes upgrade

Becca becca_price at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 19 19:05:04 PDT 2008

> Becca, did you ever find a resolution to your Audiobook
> import/delete
> issue?

not sure which problem you're talking about: there have been two major ones.

The most recent one, where I couldn't connect to the iTunes store, and so couldn't get my podcasts, seems to have been a tangential problem: I have a browser add-in that deletes ads from web pages that seems to have gotten corrupted and was giving me buffer over-runs that somehow affected iTunes. I deleted that program, and now iTunes is working just fine.

The other really major problem was over this past summer, when I wound up deleting my iTunes library files due to some mis-information given me by iTunes support... I did lose some stuff, but most of it was backed up, and so my biggest problem is re-loading stuff into iTunes.

-becca