[iTunes] downloading podcasts - again.

Becca becca_price at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 6 08:25:14 PST 2009

--- On Fri, 2/6/09, Kirk McElhearn <kirkmc at mac.com> wrote:

> An ebook is just a couple of MB, compared to 100 to several
> hundred MB for an audiobook...

oh, really? hmmmm. now fix the competing formats issue for me, and DRM, and the really high cost of entry (I'm currently thinking a Sony would be best) and I'm in!

seriously, I'd really like an ebook reader, but the format wars and cost of entry really are prohibitive for me. Maybe someday, when Borders is profitable again, so they give us poor workers more hours... (I've got 4 hours of work this week, and nobody has more than 8 in the week. hard times!)

-becca