[iTunes] downloading podcasts - again.

Ken Stevens kestevens at mac.com
Fri Feb 6 08:50:14 PST 2009

Becca - Try this - when you do the clock trick set the time to 3:00 am
and set the date to yesterday.
Then do a refresh, canceling any downloads before they run your
bandwidth allowance up.
Reset your time to the correct date and time.  When you relaunch
iTunes it should show
3:00 am.

I just did this and it held the time.

Ken