[iTunes] iTunes: result of talking to a Genius

Roger Snyder rogersnyder at pobox.com
Sat Feb 7 10:54:30 PST 2009

On 2/7/09 12:39 PM, "Becca" wrote:
<SNIP>
> in the process, iTunes bombed on me again, and I lost my library. I'd backed
> up my library about 2 weeks ago, but downloaded several things since then.
> They're on my iPod, however, so I can recover... but it's still annoying. And
> iTunes seems to write copies of the library file all over the place on my
> computer. As soon as I find the most up to date library, I'm going to delete
> all the other ones.

    I think you have more serious problems than iTunes. While the scheduling
thing is a future you (and I'd guess a few others) need that just isn't
there, bombing and losing the library, etc. sounds like other issues.

    Oh, as as to scheduling, I think you need some sort of script to make
iTunes run in the middle of the night, though I believe that was suggested
before.

--
Roger Snyder

Avery's Observation:
It does not matter if you fall down as long as you pick up something
from the floor while you get up