[iTunes] can't select "remember playback position"

Becca becca_price at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 21 09:00:15 PST 2009

--- On Sat, 2/21/09, Kirk McElhearn <kirkmc at mac.com> wrote:

> Did you try to see if it remembers the playback position as
> it is? Maybe it's some special kind of MP3 file where
> that setting is on by default?

I checked - it doesn't.

My suspicion is that there's something wrong with the mp3 files on the cd, some mistake they made when cutting the cd maybe. I can't call their technical support til Monday, so I thought I'd ask here if anyone had ever had that problem before.

I tried importing as ACC and Apple Lossless, and still have the same problem.

-becca