[iTunes] success - sort of

Becca becca_price at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 9 10:14:40 PST 2009

--- On Fri, 1/9/09, Ken Stevens <kestevens at mac.com> wrote:

> Becca: Your book files and music files are still on the hard
> disk.  All you to do is find those files in your iTunes
> music
> folder and drag them into iTunes to add them to the
> library.  You will need to resubscribe to any podcasts that
> you have
> added since October.

oh, yeah. It's just re-creating all those play lists that's going to be a pain.

actually, I got a nifty little program called Copy Trans that copied all my playlists from my active iPod over into iTunes for me - this is saving a ton of work. I'll do the same for my daughter's iPod too. There's still a lot to be re-created, but since (as you say) it's all on my computer, I just need to bring it back into iTunes... and then make a backup copy of the latest .itl file! <g>

-becca