[iTunes] ARUGH about podcast downloads

list boy i.am.list.boy at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 09:25:36 PST 2009

Actually, I can see a lot of reasons why a user would want to
schedule podcast downloading for the middle of the night.
I'm sure a lot of companies would prefer their employees not download
podcasts between 9-5, for one thing.

At any rate, I looked at dougscripts.com and didn't see anything.
And, at least in Tiger, Automator doesn't seem to have any actions
related to podcasting.

Seems like the sort of thing that iTunes would have somewhere within
in its database, and therefore could be modified...