[iTunes] iPod time

Becca becca_price at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 8 18:31:46 PDT 2009

I reset the time on my iPod for daylight saving time. I then plugged my iPod into the computer to sync my downloaded podcasts, and it changed the time from my correct time to something like 1:25 am - 4 hours in advance of the real time.  The time on my computer is accurate.

Why did this happen? is there some arcane setting I don't know about? is there a way to change things to keep it from happening again?

thanks,

Becca