[iTunes]iPod Classic fainting spells

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Mon Mar 9 09:09:08 PDT 2009

My Classic iPod has a strange problem. I charge it fully, unplug it
and listen. It works fine. Then if I stop it and put in my purse for
say an hour, I take it out and it won't give me a screen. Totally
dead. In the past if I plug it back into the power I'll get the Apple
picture and it will start up. I sent it back to apple about 6 months
ago and it worked a couple of times and this behavior started again.
This time on plugging it back into power I don't even get the Apple.
I'm going to try and  re-set it to the factory settings but I'm not
too optimistic iTunes will see it. I'm wondering about paying another
$65. and sending it again to Apple. I had to give up on it. I do have
an iTouch and my iPhone to use but I do love my Classic.
  It's a 30 GB Classic.
Terry

http://www.terryanddave.com/Terry
"My idea of pure heaven is to spend a day in the kitchen, peeling,
chopping, and stirring while the words of a good book fill the air
around me." Ruth Reichl