[iTunes] iTouch/iTunes difficulty

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Sat Mar 14 16:20:38 PDT 2009

Exactly. If I have 38 CDs in a playlist iTunes plays the first one and
then stops. I have to go into my iTouch or iPhone and touch the second
disk for it to play. Iit doesn't  work automatically as of yesterday's
updater on iTunes. Or it might have been after the updater on the pod
devices.

http://www.terryanddave.com/Terry
"My idea of pure heaven is to spend a day in the kitchen, peeling,
chopping, and stirring while the words of a good book fill the air
around me." Ruth Reichl