[iTunes] iTouch/iTunes difficulty

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Sun Mar 15 06:20:48 PDT 2009

I don't have music on my players just books. Many many books. And that
is what happens with the books in a playlist. Any books I am listening
to are in playlists.  I usually have 20 or so books in playlists at a
time.
terry

http://www.terryanddave.com/Terry
"My idea of pure heaven is to spend a day in the kitchen, peeling,
chopping, and stirring while the words of a good book fill the air
around me." Ruth Reichl