[iTunes] iTouch/iTunes difficulty

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Sun Mar 15 11:10:21 PDT 2009

I've noticed two things.

When I import a book on CD. It goes in

~>Music>iTunesMusic> Author>
When I import using a download from Audible it goes into
~>Music>iTunesMusic>Author>Unknown

The Books on CD treat each disk as a book and therefore do not move
forward.
the downloaded books move to the second part

I tried creating an UNKNOWN folder and dragging the mp3 files to that
folder in order. Doesn't make a difference. I guess it has to be
imported into iTunes rather than having me move things around.

iTunes plays correctly. It's only iPhone and iTouch which are not
working properly.

One other thing. there are some symbols at the bottom of iTunes. One
is shuffle and one is a couple of arrows. If I click on that the
arrows turn blue but look as tho it is a repeat, click again and a
little one shows up, which must be repeat.
I can't figure out just how that works and HELP is no help.

I have tried clicking on that in it's different positions and then
downloading it to my iPods. Doesn't seem to make a difference.

I am leaving it unchecked (not blue).

http://www.terryanddave.com/Terry
"My idea of pure heaven is to spend a day in the kitchen, peeling,
chopping, and stirring while the words of a good book fill the air
around me." Ruth Reichl