[iTunes] iPhone/iTouch problem SOLVED

Terry Pogue tpogue at COMCAST.NET
Sun Mar 15 13:15:25 PDT 2009

It was Audiobooker that was broken and causing the problems. I used
the Get Info set up grouping all the disks of a book as Audiobooks.
I'm on my way. I just loaded the Count of Monte Cristo which is a
monster of a book and it's in the right place. Hoorah.
Now, I think I'll try the little app. JoinTogether which I downloaded
but maybe not. Maybe I should just stick with the apple stuff. :)
I will write to Doug's Applescripts and let him know about Audiobooker.
Thank you Thank you to Kirk and everyone for helping me with this.
It's been a real chore finding this.

terry

http://www.terryanddave.com/Terry
"My idea of pure heaven is to spend a day in the kitchen, peeling,
chopping, and stirring while the words of a good book fill the air
around me." Ruth Reichl