[iTunes] iTunes to iPod

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Sun Sep 20 06:52:54 PDT 2009

I have a couple of ripped movies. They are now MP4 and imported into
my iTunes library. They won't go into my iPod for some reason. I just
bought an AV cable to watch movies I buy, from Apple store I presume,
on my TV. It's been great fun to play with and those work fine on the
iPod. They are all MP4 in my library so why can't I put the ones I
ripped on my iPod Classic, iTouch, or iPhone?  I might add I own the
movies but I wanted to be able to carry the movies to watch while I am
waiting in doctor's offices. I sure don't want to buy them again from
Apple. The movies aren't that good. <g>
terry

http://www.terryanddave.com/Terry
"My idea of pure heaven is to spend a day in the kitchen, peeling,
chopping, and stirring while the words of a good book fill the air
around me." Ruth Reichl