[iTunes] new iTunes update is a mess

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Thu Apr 8 11:06:48 PDT 2010

I uipdated my iTunes this morning. It's now 9.1 (build 79). Can someone please tell me how to sync my audiobooks now? I have always done it by making playlists, then checking the playlist I want on my iPods and clicking sync. Now, only a few of my audi0books show up (with icons that are meaningless to me. I'm really really confused. I have probably close to 75 audiobook playlists but only about 10 are showing up in the sync window and no bar to scroll down to more. Plus the titles are not there on some of them.

terry