[iTunes] movies in iTunes?

Ken Stevens kestevens at mac.com
Sun Apr 11 07:55:24 PDT 2010

Good morning Becca,

If I remember correctly your daughter has an iPod nano 3rd generation.  It will play H264 and MPEG 4 videos.  The MPEG 4 videos will have an extension of .mov .mp4 or .m4v.  The Sansa adds a third format WMV which cannot be played in iTunes or on the nano.  There are numerous converters to convert WMV files to mp4, some of them free.

Just type "converty WMV to MP4" into google.

Ken