[iTunes] the iTunes update

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Sat Apr 17 16:46:28 PDT 2010

Kirk, Can I do that without losing everything? I think I can but wanted to check before I do it.
terry

My Foodie Photos
http://www.flickr.com/terrypogue

"My idea of pure heaven is to spend a day in the kitchen, peeling, chopping, and stirring while the words of a good book fill the air around me." Ruth Reichl