[iTunes] the iTunes update

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Sun Apr 18 06:48:06 PDT 2010

Right. I guess the only thing I have to be careful to write down is my Playlists. I don't want to lose them or the books would be lost in my library. :)

My Foodie Photos
http://www.flickr.com/terrypogue

"My idea of pure heaven is to spend a day in the kitchen, peeling, chopping, and stirring while the words of a good book fill the air around me." Ruth Reichl