[iTunes] my itunes trouble -

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Sun Apr 18 12:31:17 PDT 2010

I downloaded a new iTunes. Same thing is happening on my big computer. I looked for an email link to send apple some info from the console about what was happening but I can't find it on the apple site, only phone number.
No one else is having this problem that i have heard so it's got to be my computer. Not the hard drive though. We that it was because the drive was getting full but we pulled that drive and replaced it with a 2 T one. But, all of the files were replace from the old drive so the trouble is still there.
I bet if I update iTunes on this laptop it will be fine. Maybe I'll try that just for the h*ll of it.

This same behavior happened to my recipe program but that's on all of my computers. It takes forever to load just like iTunes does now.  I thought that was because i have so many recipes but now I'm not sure that's it.

terry

My Foodie Photos
http://www.flickr.com/terrypogue

"My idea of pure heaven is to spend a day in the kitchen, peeling, chopping, and stirring while the words of a good book fill the air around me." Ruth Reichl