[iTunes] changing the order of podcasts

Ken Stevens kestevens at mac.com
Sat Jun 5 09:34:54 PDT 2010

Hi Becca:

Are you playing the podcasts on your iPod?  You should be able to drag the podcasts to the order desired while the iPod is still attached to iTunes. If you are playing them on your computer, simply create a playlist, drag the podcasts to that playlist and then rearrange the to your desired order.

How do you figure the proper play order on Science Friday?  Thanks for the recommendation on History of the World, I will give it a listen.  The BBC podcast "In Our Time". is also excellent.

Thinking about our previous discussions.  I discovered something you may already know.  When I double click on the refresh button on the podcast list it sets the time to download to the current time.
A single click refreshes but leaves the time unchanged.

Ken