[iTunes] another itunes question

Becca becca_price at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 8 11:07:41 PDT 2010

-becca

=========================
There are nine and sixty ways of constructing tribal lays
And every single one of them is right!
--Rudyard Kipling

--- On Tue, 6/8/10, Kirk McElhearn <kirkmc at mac.com> wrote:

> No. You might want to use a special character at the
> beginnings of the playlists to differentiate them. For
> example, use a * character before smart playlists, or a -
> before regular ones. It'll be a good reminder.

They're differentiated with different icons in iTunes - and I don't want to differentiate between them! I don't care whether a book is in a smart playlist or a regular one, and having them separated out in iTunes means that I have to look for the playlist to load on my Nano in two different places.

On the Nano itself, they're intermingled, which is just fine. it's in iTunes that's causing the problems.

-becca