[iTunes] the new iTunes 9.2

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Wed Jun 16 16:33:19 PDT 2010

I'm going to try itunes 9.2 and hope that it will not take so long to open the Books link. If you recall, after the 9.1 update suddenly it took so very long to open my library of audiobook that I used Time Machine to get the old version. I think Apple must have changed the way it accesses the library. Inany event it was a huge pain. Fingers crossed that the new iTunes 9.2 will be as fast as 9.0. If not I'll just have to use the Time Machine fix again.
terry

My Foodie Photos
http://www.flickr.com/photos/terrypogue/collections/

"My idea of pure heaven is to spend a day in the kitchen, peeling, chopping, and stirring while the words of a good book fill the air around me." Ruth Reichl