[iTunes] Get back, Jojo

Norm LeMieux ntlm100 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 16 18:25:16 PDT 2010

I had my iTunes library on a RAID that failed. I was able to get some high-priority artists off before it went completely, but I was mainly through just the Ms. Now I have a bunch of songs in my library with exclamation points telling me iTunes can't find the songs.

Question 1: Is there any way to sort the Library so I can see all of the songs that are missing? Or export the library so it tells me this? I did note that, when exporting Neil Young that the songs that cannot be found did not have a Path.

Question 2: I have some songs on my 80GB iPad Classic that I would like to "bring back" to my Mac Pro's iTunes, Historically, I believe the system would not allow music files to be transferred this way. Is it still true?

-norm-