[iTunes] music for the house

list boy i.am.list.boy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 17:02:36 PDT 2010

I have 2 Airport Expresses, plus Griffin's Evolve speakers (detachable, portable, wireless, lithium battery powered)...

and the thing that drove me up the wall was having to run back and forth to the room where I had my Mini, which acts as my hub.

I now have a MB Air, and I think that might be crucial piece: having a way to skip songs, change stations, even control volume from anywhere. Keep that in mind when helping your friend. I think you can sort of fill this "crucial piece" niche with an iPod touch or phone, but I really think its vital.