[iTunes] iPod Nano 5th gen question

Becca becca_price at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 17:33:04 PST 2011

does anyone here have a 5th gen Nano? I've got a couple of questions.

On my old Nano, when I'd have, say 5 episodes of a podcast (Science Friday, for example, with each "episode" being one story), it used to go seamlessly from one to the next episode. Now, it'll play one episode and stop, and I have to specifically request the next episode. This makes driving difficult - and driving is when I usually listen to my podcasts. Is there a setting somewhere where I can change this? I haven't found one, but I could be missing something.

Thanks!

-becca