[iTunes] previously purchased items from iTunes

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Thu Oct 17 11:31:27 PDT 2013

Just got this from iTunes customer service/help
If ALL of previous purchases are not available it kind of defeats the purpose doesn't it? but what I wanted was in my purchased window but it wouldn't let me download again.

> You can also download your previously purchased music, non-rental TV shows, Apps and Books again as long as they are on your Purchased page. Please note that some of your previously-purchased content may not be available for download again if it is no longer available on the iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store.

This was the way I solved the problem but now I'm going get a lesson on how to back up the entire library to one of my RAID  drives.