[iTunes] Audible on iTunes - ITunes on Apple TV

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Sun May 25 07:57:55 PDT 2014

I play iTunes content on my Apple TV. I buy a lot of Audible Audiobooks which downloads and plays in iTunes will do not show up in the Audiobook Section on Apple TV. In the computer sharing section of Apple TV I can play all of my music from my computer on Apple TV but not my Audiobooks. Do I need to arrange them differently (they are in Playlists now) or try and run them thru Handbrake or some other software?

My latest photos at
Http://www.flickr.com/terrypogue