[Test] Ideas for new lists...

Eric Prentice eric at drbott.com
Wed Sep 16 10:48:17 PDT 2009

I don't think there's many people here, but I'm curious about thoughts
about new lists.

Some of my ideas are:

MacTouch - A place to discuss tablet computing on the Mac including
the rumored tablet Mac.
iPhone - A place to discuss the iPhone, iPod touch, etc.
iPhoneGames - A place to discuss gaming on the iPhone, iPod touch, etc.
iPhoneApps- A place to discuss 3rd party aplications on the iPhone,
iPod touch.
MacTV - A place to discuss Apple TV and Apple products in the context
of home television

I also am planning on repurposing some of the existing lists to revive
them a little.

Digicam - A place to discuss digital cameras, digital photo software,
and their use for Macintosh Users. (removing the references to video
and adding the idea of Mac software)
iTunes -  A forum to discuss the issues that relate to using, and
troubleshooting Apple's iTunes and MP3 on the Apple devices in
general. Including discussion of iPods and the iPod portion of iPhone
and touch.
MacGPS - To include discussion of GPS on iPhone.

Thoughts?

Eric