[Automator] Does anyone use this listserver?

Jon Straalsund jon.straalsund at att.net
Tue Oct 18 11:22:12 PDT 2005

I've only used it for one script to do a little rsync job.   I was a
bit disappointed because it doesn't appear to allow branching
statements.

On the whole, I think the Mac X scripting environment is great, but
without branching in automator, it seems like AppleScript and UNIX
shell scripting are better tools to sink in the time to master them.

Did I miss something?

-jon