[BusMac] Web Hosting Question....

Allon Bendavid allon at imacination.com
Thu Jan 23 11:47:45 PST 2003

Daniel-

We specialize in online store and web application presence and are
especially Macintosh friendly.  If you need something of that nature take a
look at our site:

http://onlinestores.imacination.com

Hope this helps

-Allon

On 1/23/03 11:10 AM, "DR Studen" <iai at rmi.net> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> What web hosting companies might you all recommend?  We are considering an
> official
> web presence but are unaware of mac friendly hosting services/companies...
> Sorry if
> this is toOT...
>
> Regards,
> Daniel

> <BusMac-digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
> Need help from a real person? Try.  <BusMac-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>

> MoniSwitch | Moniswitch, share keyboard & monitor between all your Macs!
> Dr. Bott   | <http://www.drbott.com/prod/msUSB.html>

Allon Bendavid                                          Imacination Software
allon at imacination.com                            http://www.imacination.com/
818-706-8664